So these are the results thus far… if your results are in the 50s are below, perhaps we are missing some logs (don’t forget to put them in box on top of kegs at the gym), or before photos, or maybe you aren’t even turning in your logs at all or posting your WOD results.
I anticipate several of your scores to be higher very soon, because some of you have been out of town and were not able to deliver your logs yet. Remember, if you are out of town, you can email us your nutrition logs and you can still do an at home WOD and post under comments to rack up some points.
Erica – 53
Kattie – 69
Amy S. – 64
Lynn – 33
Alexis – 42
Lauren – 57
Elizabeth – 39
Garrett – 75
Chris G. -75
Kevin – 21
Chelsea – 61
NOTES from logs:
1. Please try to write on your logs where one week ends (like if you write that you just have breakfast… and then you pick up for lunch on following week)… Just write “lunch, dinner on next week under the Notes section.
2. Watch out for sunbutter – does it have sugar? Also, try getting your healthy fats from other sources as well, not just nuts.
3. Thanks for all who have been honest and mentioned beer, vodka, breath mints, ice cream, etc. Honest people rock!
4. Did you write your goals down – gym and personal life? did you turn them in?
5. Remember, no naked carbs.
6. Restaurants… be careful – there is sugar in most things, MSG in others…corn syrup…etc. choose wisely (I was very disappointed to find out that A LOT of Japanese food has sugar in it: seaweed salad, sauces, etc.)
REMEMBER… anything is possible… Sure Chris and Garrett are in the lead, but you never know when one of them will have a bad week… and there is still POST WOD photos and Benchmarks…
Ladies, where ya at? We need to catch up!