As you prepare for our Nutrition Challenge…
here is a Guide/Summary to Eating:
- All of the lean meat, fish, seafood, eggs you can eat
- All of the non-starchy vegetables you can eat
- Plenty of fruit (especially berries)
- Moderate healthy fats (olive oil, coconut oil)
- Moderate nuts and seeds
- No grains or cereals at all
- No legumes (peanuts/beans)
- No dairy products (eggs are meat)
- No processed foods – make it yourself!
- No sugars. Agave, organic honey, molasses, pure spun golden
sunshine….it doesn’t matter. They are all equally bad for you.
- No artificial sweeteners. These are not food! They are laboratory
products with sketchy safety records.
And stay tuned for more to come…