RSCF SOUTH PROGRAMS
Programs We Offer:
- CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life. They will help prepare you to have the strongest and healthiest lifestyle at the level you want! Note that what we do is not what you see on ESPN! Those are professional athletes who train at a level that any other type of professional athlete does to achieve the highest goal. We implement the same movements and workouts in our programming, however they are on a level where everyone can achieve success!
- Boot Camp
- Our boot camp fitness workouts include, but are not limited to, cardiovascular, speed and endurance, partner resistance, strength training with, dumbbells, wall balls, kettle bells, barbells, tractor tires, and ropes. We expand your fitness horizons with fitness games, relays, group challenges, medicine ball drills, plyometrics, box drills, and obstacles. Our goal is to have fun, get and stay fit, lose weight, make friends, and bring fitness awareness to the entire community of Baton Rouge!
- Our Mobility classes are the ultimate guide to eliminating pain, preventing injury, and maximizing athletic performance! Mobilization is a movement-based integrated full-body approach that addresses all the elements that limit movement and performance including short and tight muscles, soft tissue restriction, joint capsule restriction, motor control problems, joint range of motion dysfunction, and neural dynamic issues. In other words, mobilization is a tool to globally address movement and performance problems and make you feel great!
- The Barbell class is a learning tool designed to help you practice and perfect your barbell movements that we perform in our group CrossFit classes! It is an instructor based class with less than 3 students at a time so that you have more of a one on one experience to help you learn barbell efficiency.
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching CrossFit to children ages 3-18. Based on the principle of Mechanics, Consistency and then Intensity, CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence. Consistently good mechanics translates to physical literacy, enhanced sports performance and fewer sports injuries for kids. In addition, a vast body of research indicates that exercise is beneficial to cognitive function, which means consistent adherence to the program can have a positive impact on children’s academic achievement.
- CrossFit Kids is meant to be BIG fun for all ages. Broad-Inclusive-General fun. The program is scalable for any age or experience level and accounts for the varied maturation status one can find in a class full of kids. CrossFit Kids is designed to be minimalist; it is inexpensive and often requires little or no equipment, allowing a wide array of socioeconomic groups an opportunity to be physically fit and physically active throughout their lives.